It’s undeniable that the summer is a great time to experiment with your look, try out some of the hottest trends, and refresh your wardrobe. At ClosetSpace, we know there’s no better way to reboot your style than in the comfort of your own home — and at a wallet-friendly price.
We searched the web for this summer’s best online sales for men, to help you freshen up your closet while saving some cash in the process. Check out these 6 summer sales going on NOW! You’re sure to find the latest styles you want without breaking the bank.
1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: One of the most highly anticipated sales across the board, Nordstrom’s anniversary sale is the holy grail for getting a great deal. This sale is a must-shop to get a head-start on your fall shopping, and their online-only section will make you glad you didn’t leave your couch.
2. boohooMAN Night: Boohoo.com’s sleek and affordable men’s evening wear collection will quickly become one of your favorites. Expect to find great deals on the hottest styles of tailored pants, slim fit jeans, and button-down shirts. Now you can get everything on the site for 25% off.
3. East Dane: Shopbop’s male counterpart is home to what women have come to expect from the site — high-end items in the season’s latest styles. Their sale section is one you definitely want to check out. Don’t miss their great selection of this season’s hottest sneakers.
4. ASOS Summer Sale: The ASOS Summer Sale currently boasts 70% off — an amazing deal on an already affordable and fashion-forward site. Check out their t-shirts and tanks. You’ll find that trendy, graphic tee you’ve been hunting for at a cheap price.
5. Gilt Men: A flash-sale staple, Gilt Men also has tons of great men’s designer items discounted on a consistent basis. The site boast tons of shorts from high-end designers at an affordable price to finish your summer off right.
6. Zara Summer Sale: A European classic, Zara’s summer sale is packed with must-have menswear items that you don’t want to miss. Men’s sale is currently 50% off, and their outerwear section has amazing deals.